I had a recent conversation with a negotiator that was servicing a file with Fannie Mae and told me the ways you can get an automatic short sale approval from Fannie Mae. I should correct myself and say “approved of” but only the value and the offer are needed if you have one of these 4 circumstances. In each instance, the borrower can remain current if they choose and still qualify.
Short Sale Interview Questions
Statistics tell us that the average person that is selling is selling via short sale and that those people tend NOT to interview. This is a travesty and a shame and probably the single reason why so many people fail to sell their home via short sale. Short Sale Interview Questions was designed to help those that actually plan to interview their agents before trusting such a life altering event into their hands.
So what questions should you ask your agent?
How to Buy A Short Sale
You might like the idea of buying a short sale but there are some things you need to know before you head out the door to get what you might think is the best deal in town (How to Buy A Short Sale).
What is a Short Sale?
So you’ve read all the short sale blogs about short sales and you probably know that a short sale is simply selling the home for less than what is owed. Here’s why that’s important to you as the buyer (aka the person with the money).
Hamilton Mill Short Sale Review
When you take a look at the short sale listings it’s pretty interesting. In our Hamilton Mill Short Sale Review, you’ll see that there’s a few things going on.
- The neighborhood itself is relatively strong. There’s not many short sales or foreclosures.
- Agents or homeowners are not being educated about short sales. There’s double the number of foreclosures as short sales.
- There’s no specific demographic or special case. In other words, there are high end or luxury short sales and foreclosures and lower end short sales and foreclosures.
Below you will see all the Hamilton Mill Short Sales.
Hamilton Mill Short Sales
As you can see there’s not many to choose from. That doesn’t mean that there aren’t opportunities. Check out Hamilton Mill Foreclosures too Hamilton Mill Foreclosures in Dacula, GA
What is a Short Sale
After 3+ years of short sales, one of the most common questions is what is a short sale. Afterall, if you haven’t been looking for a home or faced with selling your home, you might not be aware of what a short sale is.
So What is a Short Sale?
A Short Sale is basically where an owner of a property sells their property for what is less than is owed to the bank. The seller’s lender(s) essentially lower their payoff (the amount owed) to allow the short sale to happen.
Some keys that most people miss:
- A short sale seller still OWNS the property (until someone takes it from them via foreclosure)
- A short sale seller is netting the HIGHEST possible amount in the market thus SAVING property values vs FORECLOSURE
- A short sale seller is taking action, not giving up
- In every instance, a short sale is better than a foreclosure or bankruptcy